Subject: Electoral Boundary Open House Meeting October 8th
Just a quick reminder, the next HRM sponsored public information meeting about the changes to HRM Electoral Boundaries: Lakeside Fire Hall, 26 Myra Road, Timberlea; Wednesday, September 28th at 7:00 p.m;
Still need feedback to proceed with organizing the local Open House:
- which location(s) on Saturday, October 8th:
- the Prospect Road Community Centre, morning only 9am-12noon, or
- the Tantallon Library, afternoon only 1:30-4:30pm
- if there is enough interest we might do both locations;
- Everyone, will you attend? Please indicate if only one or both locations are acceptable?
- Please respond no later than Friday, September 30th 2011?
- This event will be cancelled on October 1st 2011, if inadequate confirmations are received.
Please forward this message to any, and all rate payer/home owner associations & their members community groups, residents, and other interested parties located within Districts 22 & 23 that you may know.
Best Regards, Cas (John Cascadden)
McDonald Lake Residents Association
Five Bridges Wilderness Heritage Trust